Dental care is an investment in your overall health.
For your convenience we accept the follow payment options:
- Cash (10% discount when full payment is made on the day of service)
- Personal checks
- Most major credit cards and debit cards
- Medical savings account cards
- CARECREDIT Up to 12 months interest-free
- CoxDental Membership Plan (for non-insured patients)(call for details)
- Dental Health Gift Certificate (call the office for more information)
Dr. Cox and his skilled staff deliver the finest dental care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at 423.282.1562. Most times, a simple phone call will clear up any misunderstanding.
Dental insurance is intended to cover “some”, but not all of the cost of your dental care.
The amount of payment which must be made on the day of treatment is based on current benefits “ALLOWED” by your insurance carrier. This generally amounts to your annual deductable plus your co-payment.
We will file treatment claims to your insurance for those who have dental benefits. Each patient accepts the responsibility for your balance in full for services rendered, including those fees not covered by your insurance plan. Dental insurance contracts are between you, your employer, and the insurance company. This office is not a party to your private dental insurance contract.
NO PRIVATE DENTAL INSURANCE…NO PROBLEM.
Call the office for details about our CoxDental Membership Plan.